Again...

So, I figured with the kids and I being sick for the last week that this was the perfect time to finally update our blog...

First, I managed to kill all access to a camera. I have completely all battery life in my regular camera. Thus, making it impossible to take new pics. If that wasn't bad enough, I made a terrible mistake of washing my phone...yes, my beautiful new phone that my husband picked out for me. I have to say that I am having terrible withdrawals because the phone was so convenient. I am so sad because now I have lost all my pictures, videos, and contacts that I have spent the last 5 months entering. On a happy note, Jon took mercy on me and bought me another phone. Hopefully, I will have pictures to share soon.

We had a great Valentine's Day filled with surprise gifts for the kiddos and Jon and some very nice meals prepared by me. The sad part was that Jon ended up getting influenza, so he wasn't around much that day. I did, however, recieve some very nice flowers the day after (and at a very good price at that.) We even had a blast celebrating St. Patrick's Day last week complete with decorations, a green feast, and my kids carefully observing to make sure that we were all wearing our green (even our pjs).

M is getting so big! I am forced to go shopping again for this girl. She just won't stop growing. I got onto a website that allows you to figure out how tall your kids will be when fully grown. After putting all the information in, the website told me that M would be 6 foot 3 inches. WOW! M is excited to start spring soccer. She finished up swim lessons and is now even more of a fish than before.

K has just exploded in her learning! It is like everything just clicked for her and she loves to write. She loves preschool and was so unhappy that I had to cancel two days of preschool because of sick kiddos. However, it didn't stop her from making cards and crafts for her friends.

L has finally started potty training! I decided to just wait it out and let him take the lead on this one after many failed attempts on my part. Funny enough, this week of sickness gave him a great idea to start potty training. I figured out that a great incentive was little toy cars. We picked up a bag of them at the goodwill and he just loves them. He isn't consistent yet with his potty training, but I will take what I can get.

A is following M's footsteps. This baby has already grown 6 inches in a matter of months. She is all smiles and giggles right now. She is getting into the "drooly" stage and will grab what she can and put it in her mouth (which is probably why she was the first to get sick out of all of us). She has figured out how to roll from her tummy to her back and even to dig her heels into the floor when on her back to scoot a little. She absolutely adores the kids and her dad.

All in all, we are doing good. We are just hoping and praying for warm weather and sunshine once again!

Comments