K is 3!!!






K is now my big 3 year old. I should have posted this a long time ago, but we ended up moving just a week after her birthday. I felt horrible the whole time as if I should have done more for her birthday. We did make it down to grandma and grandpa's the weekend before to have a party with the family. K was insistent on having a pink, princess party! When I asked her what she wanted to do at her party, she told me she wanted to trick-o-treat. OF course, this didn't surprise me in the least bit. Whenever we go to the library, K usually picks from the holiday books and loves the halloween books. I didn't argue with this request though considering how easy it would be set all the parents up at a door with some goodies to hand out to the kids. I think she had a blast. Here are a few shots of the blessed day! (As a side note, the cake was a creation of K's along with her cousins. I just let them go for it.)

Comments