Happy Anniversary, Babe!


Today we mark 7 years of happy marriage life!

Jon, I just want you to know that I love you more now than I did the day we got married (which seemed inconceivable then). Everyday, I think about how grateful I am that you take such good care of me and three beautiful babies! I know it hasn't always been easy, but I wanted you to know that I love you so much and am so grateful that I made the best decision of my life 7 years ago by marrying you for time and all eternity. M asked me today how I knew you were the "best boy" to marry. I told her I knew because Heavenly Father told me you were the one. I hope that I am being the wife and mother you want me to be!

I love you, babe (times infinite plus one plus whatever you say!) You truly are my eternal sweetheart!

Comments

Cheryl said…
congratulations, and happy anniversary!
Congrats guys! We've been lucky to know you guys almost just as long. Crazy to think it was way back then maybe a week or two shy of our anniverary dates that we met such a great couple who have stayed close friends of ours ever since, even if now we live the furthest away yet. We've got so many great memories with you guys from the past 7 years.