Baby #3 is fast approaching his due date. And since the big move and twin scare, I haven't had a full ultrasound. In any case, I finally was able to get it done on K's birthday. So, for all you interested fans, here is some of the first of our baby boy pictures! (They are almost like "can you find waldo?" pictures as you try to decipher what parts are baby. Of course, I did leave out the picture that obviously shows he is still a boy for modesty sake.)
Baby #3 is fast approaching his due date. And since the big move and twin scare, I haven't had a full ultrasound. In any case, I finally was able to get it done on K's birthday. So, for all you interested fans, here is some of the first of our baby boy pictures! (They are almost like "can you find waldo?" pictures as you try to decipher what parts are baby. Of course, I did leave out the picture that obviously shows he is still a boy for modesty sake.)
Comments