Snow, Snow, Snow!!!


I thought I would just post a couple of pictures of all the snow we had this past month. This was just the beginning, mind you.
The cool part is that our little Ford Taurus lived through it all!

Comments

Cheryl said…
The snow looks AWFUL!!!! Good thing you get to get a break from it for a little while. 2 weeks!! Can't wait. Lani keeps checking the calendar and pointing to the day when M will be here!
I don't envy you guys that is for sure. Makes me grateful to be over here where there is no snow, or at least not anymore. I agree, we all moved at impeccable times. Worst storms in 40+ years here, and here you only get a couple inches of snow and the town SHUTS DOWN, roads turn complete ice and there is no snow removal because there never was a snow removal budget set up. HA, so different from Utah, that is for sure, but makes me miss our warm winter last year. Now we are pack to clear wet roads with all the rain, but I'll take that anyday over having to chain up our vehicle again to get to Utah. The only sad part is that Tayson never got snowman building snow while we were in Utah, so that was the one thing he never got to do and was a little sad. I've decided it is just Brady and I that are not snow people, apparently the boys are praying for snow. Ha. What fun you guys are having, love the pictures, the girls are sure growing up. We miss you guys, take care. Congrats again on the little boy on the way, the girls will adore him.