
So, my blogging skills have been seriously lacking. This is mostly because I lost my camera for a time and some because I have just had too many other things going on. So, here is a brief update of everything that has happened in the last 6 months. Sorry that it is so sporadic...First, here is a picture of the kids at the park downtown. We had a lot of visitors come and see us this summer, so we spent a lot of time checking out our local attractions. We had so much fun with Cheryl & the kids, Justin and Megan's family, April and Sheldon's family, Brady and Rachel's family, and everyone else who came to visit us this summer.

L just loves the Children's Museum here-mostly because of this digger! The boy just loves trucks, motorcycles, and anything mechanical!

Here are our friends from Oregon! We had a blast with them. They came to see us because their dad was doing a triathalon in town. We miss them so much, but I am so glad that we live close enough to visit each other now and then!

Here are the kids playing at the Big Red Wagon at the park.

L playing at the water park. I have to admit that being pregnant in the summer did not keep me motivated to take the kids to the pool (oh, just the thought of being in a swim suit!) We took full advantage of the splash parks!

M swimming in the lake. I did not fully realize that my oldest is such a fish. She loves the water!!! Honestly, she would be the first to get in and the last to get out. She really mastered some swimming techniques this summer. I was so suprised to see her jumping off the diving board and swimming the length of the pool!

K was my beach baby this summer! She loves the water, but she is also content to play on the beach. She still has a healthy fear of water, but finally felt comfortable enough to swim by herself with her life jacket on. As always, K does things at her own time and at her own pace.

K started preschool this year. She has just been so excited! She feels like such a big girl having her own school. We are doing a co-op again and I have been so impressed with what a good student she has been.

This is M's first day of 1st grade! She was ready over an hour before school even started. I have a video of her just running to the school. She loves school! She loves having music, gym, art and library time. It has been sad for me though to have her gone all day.

M losing another tooth! Her mouth has been so crazy lately! She had a few loose teeth and they were pointing in just about every direction! Jon finally got two of the top teeth out before school started. I love how eager M is to pay her tithing on her spoils, but even more impressed that she shares her money with her little sister.

L is now 2! I realized that I didn't even document this fact this past spring. I think this was the party that I left my camera at grandma and papa's house. L was just so excited to blow out the candles on his cake and even more excited for all the presents. This little boy has really grown up this summer. He loves riding his tricycle, scooter, and playing ball with dad.
Comments