M lost her first 2 teeth this past month. Jon actually pulled the first one out because the adult tooth was coming in so crocked that he thought taking out the baby one might help it a bit. M was so excited to have the tooth fairy come and visit her. The sweetest part is that she gave half of her money to her little sister!!! Of course, the other tooth wasn't far behind. We were reading one day while M was eating an apple and out popped the second.
So, I do have to say that I get a total kick out of K's outfits each day. We walk M to school each morning and the crossing guard lady just laughs every time she sees us coming. You never know what K will be wearing...literally because she changes about half a dozen times a day. I gave up a long time ago trying to help my girls pick out their clothes. It just isn't worth the battle!
The kids had a blast pulling out the "guts" from the pumpkins. We were going to go back to the farm to pick out our pumpkins and then found out we were a day too late. All the pumpkins were gone! I couldn't believe it. We settled for going to the grocery store and picking out our pumpkins this year. Of course, the real fun is always carving!
L loved taking the "guts" out. He just laughed because after pulling the stuff out, he would try to put it in the bowl, but he managed to flick a few pieces on some unsuspecting sisters. Love it!Okay, okay, okay...I know...forever. I have a really good reason though. Our camera finally gave up the ghost. Seriously, I was just trying to make my camera keep going, but alas, it didn't. It stopped working at the beginning of September. So, we were taking pictures on our phones and then I realized that I don't even have the right chord to download my pictures. In any case, these are a couple of pictures from Jon's phone. (I did find the chord for that one.) However, we did manage to come out of Black Friday with a brand new camera. The issue now is that I got used to not bringing one along with me that I completely forget that I even have it. So, I am making a new commitment to take more pictures once again....
Comments