Moving Day!



h
t

Well, like I said before, we moved...not very far, but we moved nonetheless. We finally purchased our first home, so I think we will be sticking around for a while. We were very blessed with this home. I can truly see Heavenly Father's hand in us getting this home to how we stumbled upon it, to working with the owner, and just everything. This house is just in the right spot for us. It is only a block away from an amazing school, great playgrounds, parks, the church building, and everything else you can imagine. I love being able to walk to everything. However, it was sad to say good-bye to our little rental. It had the most amazing view of the lake as you can see. We are truly grateful for Jon's parents coming to help us haul our stuff about a mile away. I had taken other pictures of the outside and then realized that our house number was in them, so I had to post this picture. (sorry). I also included my beautiful couches that I picked out. There are two and they are actually gray, but they look different in these pictures. I couldn't be more happy being in our very own home.

Comments

Brianna said…
How fun! I am happy for you!!! Yippee! Is it in Spokane? Or Coerd Alene? Or Liberty Lake?
Cheryl said…
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. Wish I could be there to see it person. I was just thinking about you guys today. Beth was here and you came up. Couldn't help think about how much we miss you. Still... very happy you are happy.
I'm so excited for you guys. That is awesome. That view was beautiful too.