The Big 1!!!

L with his cake - strawberry shortcake!
M trying to pose with K. K just trying to work the can of silly string. (And yes, I did make those dresses from the material left over from my wedding. Long story in and of itself.)
L very excited to find candy from the Easter Bunny.
K hitting the jackpot!
K naked so she could dye easter eggs. I think the ears really bring the term "bunny" to a whole new level.


L is now my big 1 year old man! I am sure that he was just wondering what the big deal was, but I was so excited for his first birthday! We made it down to grandma and grandpa's for the weekend. We had a great time celebrating all over the place. This was because it wasn't just his birthday, but we also celebrated Easter, Conference weekend, and the birth of a new niece. Needless to say, it was a very busy weekend and we loved every minute of it. Here are just a few pictures to recap the festivities.

Comments

Cheryl said…
Happy birthday to both kids!!! It was actually a picture of K that Beth saw that brought you guys up. She was commenting on how cute she is. She really is! I love all the princess things and the pink cake. I one time let CK decorate her cake. It wasn't the prettiest thing I've seen, but she loved it and it was fun to watch her create.