Halloween 2009


I don't know why it is that remembering to take pictures always slips my mind until the moment is almost over. The kids and I had a great Halloween weekend. We went to the local library the night before for a spooky, haunted house. The girls weren't too fond of the scary parts, but were more than happy to play the games and the make the Halloween crafts. On Saturday, we went to Michaels for more Halloween crafts and trick-o-treating until the big finale...Trunk-o-treating and trick-o-treating around the neighborhood. I could not believe how fast the truck-o-treating went. We pulled into the parking lot just after 6pm and by 6:30 everyone was packing up and leaving because everyone ran out of candy...I do have to say that it sure is efficient! All in all, the holiday weekend was fabulous and I did manage to take these token shots of my kids. M was a snow princess, K was Ariel (she would sing for you too, if you asked) and L was my little lion. They sure were cute!

Comments

Cheryl said…
The wig and the bulging belly really make the mermaid costume. Happy Birthday!