To grandmother's house we go....




The past couple of weekends we spent up at Jon's parents' place. We went the first weekend to celebrate Jon's birthday with a massive pizza and football party. The girls made a football pinata for the celebration and all the cousins had a great time smashing it open for the goodies. After I decorated the place, I noticed some additional decorations. One of our nephews (who is only 5) mimicked the banner I made. I just thought it was so cute! Of course, since the kids aren't as excited as watching BYU football as the adults, they got to watch a movie and eat popcorn with grandma. We had such a blast!

For the second weekend, the kids and I headed back since Jon was gone for more training. We had a great time playing with family and watching General Conference. However, I think the kids were very excited to get home and have their daddy back home.

Comments