Starting a Business?


Well, I think I have officially started a new business. I purchased a vinyl machine two months ago and have just been playing with the idea of starting a little "at-home" business. The ladies in my ward asked me to do some super saturday crafts with vinyl, which, of course, I agreed to. This has begun the ball rolling as now ladies are asking what kind of vinyl I do and are looking for craft ideas for Christmas. Needless to say, I am getting busy now and very excited that I can contribute financially now to our family.

Comments

How fun for you! What a fun idea and how great to add a little extra income, that always helps. Hope you guys are well and happy. Happy late b-day to Jon too! One of these days we need to find a way to get together. Its been way too long and we want to meet little L.