The man of my dreams is another year older! We hope you had a great day, sweetie! Jon has been working like crazy lately. I wish I could have given him a day off, but since I couldn't, the kids and I worked really hard to make sure he could relax while home and get spoiled rotten. The festivities began with his favorite breakfast of biscuits & gravy with sausage. I tried to let him sleep in as much as possible, but I think the excitement of what we were doing in the kitchen was too much for him to handle. The day before, the kids and I snuck into his office and decorated the place for him. I think he was pleasently suprised! The evening wraped up with a German-style meal of brats and warm potato salad and a "J" cupcake birthday cake! Of course, the party isn't over until this weekend with another Football party with all the family! We love you, Babe!
The man of my dreams is another year older! We hope you had a great day, sweetie! Jon has been working like crazy lately. I wish I could have given him a day off, but since I couldn't, the kids and I worked really hard to make sure he could relax while home and get spoiled rotten. The festivities began with his favorite breakfast of biscuits & gravy with sausage. I tried to let him sleep in as much as possible, but I think the excitement of what we were doing in the kitchen was too much for him to handle. The day before, the kids and I snuck into his office and decorated the place for him. I think he was pleasently suprised! The evening wraped up with a German-style meal of brats and warm potato salad and a "J" cupcake birthday cake! Of course, the party isn't over until this weekend with another Football party with all the family! We love you, Babe!
Comments