Well, after a successful camping trip with the whole Pratt family to Priest Lake, we decided to venture out with just our little family on another camping trip. Of course, I was just too much of a wimp to pack all that camping gear again, so we settled for camping out in our backyard. It probably was a good idea to stay close to home since L decided that this was just not a night of sleeping for him. After a couple of hours of crying, I finally gave in and fed the poor boy and put myself into my own bed. However, it was still fun to roast hot dogs and smores with the kids and meet back up in the morning for a wrestling match in our tent and a big breakfast. So, just so I wasn't considered a total wimp, we took a hike around the nearby lake. After two hours, we gave in though for some lunch, rest, and getting ready to cheer for our COUGARS!
This is K and her cousin (the same age) just getting dirty at the Pratt camping trip! Sadly, this was the only picture I took up there.
One of many rest stops that were dictated by our girls!
One excited dad!
K got a little scared after hiking in some rather rough areas. It really was my fault for singing the Wizard of Oz "Lions, tigers, and bears, oh my!" song.
WE MADE IT!!! YEAH!
Comments