Green Chairs & Thumbs

This is L trying our the Johnny Jump Up for the first time. I figured he would love it since he is always bouncing on my lap when I hold him up. However, after he realized that the thing spins, he wasn't so sure about it. Still, I think he loves his independence in it (at least for a little while).
I am a beginner when it comes to gardening. I guess it all "stems" from the fact that I have never had land to call my own to even garden on. So, to get myself started, I bought a Topsy Turby. Needless to say, I was vigilant on watering and taking care of this little tomato plant. However, my green thumb still leaves something to be desired as I managed to only grow ONE tomato ( of course, after the green ones that K so lovingly picked early for me).
The girls waited very patiently to finally pick our lone tomato.
The ONE and ONLY tomato to make it through this summer!

Comments

Cheryl said…
CK will be so jealous of your topsy turvey! Once I mentioned something about tomatoes and she said, "I know how to grow tomatoes! You just hand it upside down, add soil, and water, and watch them grow!"
...it may be possible my kids see too much tv...
I just realized how long M's hair is these days. She is looking SO MUCH older since last year. Time is going by so fast. Hard to believe school's been over for over a year already. LOVING IT!