Frugal Living

So, as some may know, I have found the whole "frugal" living a bit of a high lately. I love to see what kind of deals I can get (and even get some things for free)! In any case, I have found a ton of stuff. Namely, all the items pictured below, I got for only $7 bucks (yes, you read it right, only 7 bucks). Today, I managed to get a free meal out of Schwann (http://www.schwans.com/promos/freefood/freeFoodBegin.aspx). So, to all you happy, frugal people out there, Enjoy!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Isn't that such a good feeling?? It's so fun to play the let's find as much as we can and spend as little as we can game!! :) Unfortunately with not feeling so hot lately and moving I've been out but I'm excited to start working the deals again soon!! :) I love to hear about the awesome deals people get!! See y'all soon!!! :)