Pauole Family Reunion 2009

The Pauole Family Reunion 2009

We had an amazing trip down to Bear Lake for the first ever Pauole family reunion. This is the first time in 7 years that the whole of the family has been together.

We stayed down at the Inn at Snow Meadows. It was an amazing lodge where each family had their own room and bathroom. We got to stay in the Master Suite and it sure lived up to its name. We had a great time playing at the house with all the cousins, playing on the beach, boating, riding a sea doo, playing games, hot tubbing, golfing, and "ice shaving" (a little girl's night out!). Here are just a few photos of all the fun!

PS I can't wait to see how the family photos turn out!

Lunch at Maddox before departing our different ways!
Boating on Uncle Miles' boat! I think the cousins wore him out!

After two days on the beach, Jon was confined to staying in the shade because of how burned he was from the previous days. I don't think he minded though because he got to hang out with L and read his book.
The girls and I had a great time building a sand castle. As you can see, I am hard at work while M and the rest of the cousins "decorated" the castle with sea shells.
On the last night at the Inn, Pualani suprised us with a crab feast. She had MD blue crabs flown in! YUM!
Before leaving, we decided to grab all the cousins and take some pictures. This is all 20 cousins ranging from ages 11 years old to 3 months old.We were able to take some family photos outside of the Inn. However, some of the families headed down to the beach to take individual shots. After prying the girls away from the sand and water, we managed to get a few shots with us only slightly dirty. (Oh well!)

Comments

Cheryl said…
how fun it was! Can't wait to do it again!
Congrats on the VAN! I'm sure you guys are loving it! Also what a fun family reunion! Glad you guys had so much fun, hope Jon's sunburn is gone.