Our Little Man











Baby L was born earlier this week at 8 lbs. 4 oz., 19 inches long. He has broad shoulders which were felt all the way out (the epidural only worked on the right side). Mom and baby are home now and both are healthy. K and M are adjusting, with some emotional outbursts, but Grandma S has been very patient with them. Thanks for all of your support, love, and prayers. We are very blessed.

Comments

Congrats congrats you guys!!! I was wondering if there was any news. We wish mom and baby a quick recovery. I definitely can relate to the epidural only working on one side (was that way with both boys), so I feel for you, but so glad it is over for you. He is beautiful and I'm sure well loved by his sisters and parents.
Cheryl said…
Congratulations! He is so sweet and perfect. You have no idea how much it is killing me that I can't hold and love on him! I'm glad you are all doing well. We love you! Kiss him extra from me!
Marcie said…
Congratulations! Glad that he is here and healthy.
debs said…
Congratulations!!! What a sweet little boy! I hope your girls love him to pieces.
Anonymous said…
Good job little sister. I really wish I could be there to hold him. Please let him know how much his favorite Auntie loves him. HOpefully the memory of his delivery will be like a dream soon. Miss you and love you!
Valerie said…
Congrats! Happy to hear that mom and baby are both doing well!
StaceyOstler said…
Ohhhhh, He's so cute. I want one. Congratulations guys!
That is so great. He is so adorable. Congrats. We can't wait to meet him.
Brianna said…
Congratulations! Glad to hear that everyone is doing well now! Can't wait to see you and the new little addition!
Anonymous said…
He is beautiful! Congratulations you guys! Sorry we couldn't be there to see you but hopefully we'll get to hold the little cutie soon!!! We love ya!